Amazon Photos helps consumers preserve and re-live their memories. The service comes with unlimited photo storage for Prime members and apps are available on iOS, Android, Web, Desktop, Fire Tablet & Fire TV. The service is also integrated into Alexa devices such as Echo Show and Echo Spot. Amazon Photos is the latest digital offering to consumers released on the heels of the Amazon Music and Amazon Video offerings. We have ambitious goals to scale growth and adoption of the service around the world and delight our customers with a great product.
A day in the life
The Executive Assistant will support the Amazon Photos leadership team consisting of 2 Directors.
A successful candidate will have experience with heavy calendar management, travel coordination, event planning for the whole Amazon Photos team, large internal team meetings, leadership meetings, and external meeting coordination. The role requires strong, concise communication skills, poise and professionalism. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
About the hiring group
At Amazon Photos, customer obsession is our passion. We live in a moment in which people document everything in images: from first birthdays to retirement celebrations, exotic vacations to moments in the backyard. Customers entrust us with those memories, and Amazon Photos earns that trust by providing bar-raising experiences, apps, prints, and secure storage solutions.
· Calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings
· Plan extensive domestic and complex international travel schedules
· Manage expenses in a timely manner
· Organize team events, All Hands meetings, Quarterly events, etc.
· Set up of VC connections for conference call coordination and document ownership
· Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Make smart and timely decisions; understand when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other partners
· Ability to work with a diverse team
· Drive and track completion of key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items and other projects as needed
· Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
· May be involved in space planning
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
· Experience with executive level calendar management
· Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
· Experience with Microsoft Office Products
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
· Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for customer experience and Amazon’s vision
· Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy and problem-solving skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
· Impeccable attention to detail
· High levels of integrity and discretion
· Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
· Excellent Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word and Excel skills
· Sense of humor and ability to work while having fun in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to maintain composure and task switch efficiently in a rapidly changing environment